RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

My mini reviews of 3 films I watched tonightHanna- very good action thriller, saoirose ronan is absolutely amazing and I love that endingThe ant bully- never saw this properly until today as there was a problem with the film at the cinema. A pretty good and enjoyable animationThe box- this started off really well, then started to bore me before going off the rails

I watched "star trek into darkness" last night ( love me some cumberbatch yuummmy)Tonight no drooling alas I'm watching "grudge match" its not bad but yeah these guys are way too old to be bare-chested , I keep saying but hey its rocky vs the raging bull right?

Titanic (I also just realised its exactly 102 days since it sunk). One of the best films of all time

Er.... I think I missed that news broadcast.

Anyway, I'm watching Ghost Shark. It's Ghost Shark. No other words are necessary.

• Like 1