RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

Well Im having a Patrick Swayze film fest lol.. Just Saw Ghost, Dirty Dancing , and now Im watching Batman  Under a Red Hood(very awesome animated PG13 film with the dude from the show Supernatural as one of the stars(Red Hood), and then next Dragon Slayer( Ahh this one is one of my all time favorite monster/magic and fantasy films and its a Disney flick to boot!)

And then after that yet another Patrick Swayze Fest with Road House and Steel Dawn ... RIP Patrick, you made some lasting film magic my friend.. :) Lol am I giving my age away by saying I grew up with films like Dragonslayer lol

• Like 1

Thelma & Louise - Solid overall, but the fact it pretty much looked exactly like California throughout most of the film pulled me out of it a bit.

Microcosmos - Impressively shot, but not especially interesting or engaging. They didn't need to impart a story on the insects, but it would have been nice to have some additional provided information about what was going on.

just finished "thor 2 the dark world " hadnt seen it since my trips to the cinema 

its just as good and this trip i noticed a green shimmer around the guard before he turned around then next scene shows him approaching odin and telling him loki is dead for some reason i didnt notice that and really thought loki had died 

darcy is still funny ! :lol: 

thor and jane are still awwtastic  :wub:

i just love the characters , can't wait for captain america ...loki was too funny as him ! ok to sleep now 

i feel like after 2 weeks keeping regular hours for the job now i'm free i'm rebelling and going back to sleep late must curb that quick but at least for the weekend i'll enjoy sleeping late and waking up late lol

little mermaid

well actually my nephew was watching it but since VLC is on repeat it started playing again and i went along with it 

its a timeless story 

and this afternoon i watched a couple episodes of fringe season 2 dunno why just in the mood i guess