Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

It's not Statham. He's a pro and people have said good things about him before. I doubt it's the old crew either. Theyve been around too long. Unless Diesel has become a douchebag lol.

On Oh No They Didn't (huge celebrity gossip site) someone posted that her friend was a stand in and said it has to be Vin. He's always late and making people wait and he's a huge diva. 

According to the Rock's Twitter, he likes Eastwood. 

5 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Rock would have said that 3 franchise ago. I doubt it's vin.

Why though? This could have been building up over time.

Hilarious.  Hard to tell if Rock is playing the game or telling the truth...he does both so well.  But he doesn't normally talk shit about his co-stars, even when joking with/about them.  Hilarious either way.  If true, I'd bet he's indeed talking about young upstarts (Eastwood) or old divas (Diesel...or Russell?).

Edited by Macleod

49 minutes ago, Baumer loves Dory said:

Why though? This could have been building up over time.

Cause I think he wouldn't hold that shit. It's the rock. It probably would have put his ass straight IDK. I always see the fooling around behind scene but who knows.

12 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Not really Dwayne's style though...I've only seen him gracious to those around him.

Do you really think he would call out his colleagues like that??  This stunt was approved by the marketing department.

2 minutes ago, Alli said:

Do you really think he would call out his colleagues like that??  This stunt was approved by the marketing department.

Yeah, I think the still he posted kind of adds to that notion of an in-joke...but perhaps with a kernel of truth.

6 minutes ago, Alli said:

No I don't, that's exactly why I don't think it's a stunt. He doesn't seem the type to say something like that if he didn't mean it.