Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

"The plot twists suggest the kind of games that 11-year-old boys put together on the playground during recess, with women in peril and so many different parts for everyone to play that you begin to lose track of who everybody is."

Well that's what the trailers looked like! If that's the worst that can be said about it then I'm excited. Sounds like a lot of dumb fun again.

• Like 1

Obviously this movie needed to recast Paul Walker's character! And I know just the actor to do it! A man who drives the big steamers across our great land! An actor who is a real American Hero....

SYLVESTER STALLONE!!!!!!

He would make a GREAT Paul Walker's character actor! He even looks kinda like Paul Walker! Instant over 1.5 bil worldwide if STALLONE joins the cast, he's even free of the Expendables and can do it now!

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

Why? The last couple have actually received solid reviews.

This one by far looks the most ridiculous from trailers. Always thought 7 kind of got a pass due to how they handled Paul Walkers passing. This one didn't have that going for it. 

Figured critics would say it's time for this series to end. Glad to hear it delivers what the trailer promises.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drdungbeetle said:

Obviously this movie needed to recast Paul Walker's character! And I know just the actor to do it! A man who drives the big steamers across our great land! An actor who is a real American Hero....

SYLVESTER STALLONE!!!!!!

He would make a GREAT Paul Walker's character actor! He even looks kinda like Paul Walker! Instant over 1.5 bil worldwide if STALLONE joins the cast, he's even free of the Expendables and can do it now!

Image result for were you just born stupid

3 minutes ago, drdungbeetle said:

SYLVESTER STALLONE!!!!!!

tumblr_nnweedLp0w1t7cl25o1_500.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

What's the budget for this movie? FF7 had something like 250 million. 

Considering that every FF movie gets more expensive than the previous one ( this one seems to get a submarine too, lol ), I guess this should be the most expensive one.

They had to reshoot entire set pieces for the last one, wouldnt be surprised if this one were cheaper

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Personally I agree with you, saw that smurf opening day in 4th grade. probably watched it on DVD 50+ times back then, even though I always knew it was bad haha

Yeah I was a senior in high school the summer that came out (that whole summer was actually really good). My integra had a full fiberglass bodykit complete with white mesh, front strobe lights (why?!), green underlights and white rims lol.

Looking back it's cheesy as hell but it nailed the "Hot Import Nights" feel of the car scene at the time.

Edited by somebody85
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Personally I agree with you, saw that smurf opening day in 4th grade. probably watched it on DVD 50+ times back then, even though I always knew it was bad haha

Wait, are you under 18?

20 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

What's the budget for this movie? FF7 had something like 250 million. 

Considering that every FF movie gets more expensive than the previous one ( this one seems to get a submarine too, lol ), I guess this should be the most expensive one.

Much, much less, in all likelihood. Keep in mind that Walker's death led to close to the entire film getting reshot.

• Like 1