Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

3 hours ago, todos said:

Wonder why all websites stopped reporting Avatar daily nett and gross. Disney numbers are so behind it’s not even funny. 

Because now Avatar daily numbers are small enough to not waste word limit on them.

Now only Avatar reports will be at the end of the week and when it finishes its run.

Edited by THUNDER BIRD

Avatar: The Way Of Water To Be Screened At Just 99 Rupees On Cinema Lover’s Day!

The good news is Avatar: The Way Of Water will be screened at just 99 rupees on 20th January on the occasion of Cinema Lover’s Day (conditions apply). The reduction in ticket prices will make the film accessible to a wider audience and encourage everyone to come experience the magic of Avatar 2!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

Hypothetical situation but what if Pathan in India doesnt break SRK's curse...

I am not a hardcore SRK fan or any Indian Actor's fan, to be fair.

SRK's last movie which gave me feels was 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'. I was one of those people who had liked it way more than Ghazini at the time. All movies till JTHJ were alright. But starting with HNY... man, I don't know what he has been doing.

On other Note: Do Watch "Trial by Fire," I generally don't recommend Indian Netflix but man, it's amazing.

With the release on 25th Jan, Pathaan can't break any OD records. But should help create a big number for the first 2 days with the Republic day holiday, and then a 5 day opening stretch with the weekend right after. 

If it works well, the first 5 days number should come close to 150 Crore Plus. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grim22 said:

With the release on 25th Jan, Pathaan can't break any OD records. But should help create a big number for the first 2 days with the Republic day holiday, and then a 5 day opening stretch with the weekend right after. 

If it works well, the first 5 days number should come close to 150 Crore Plus. 

Yeah non-holiday should have made it very much impossible, but there seems like a decent chance of opening day record from advance.