ecstasy

Weekend Actuals

There are some parts that are right just not there, anyway please I don't want this to turn into a political talk. (It is still more accurate then some cnn debate talk or whatever :P)

I expect next week Planes to have the best hold, given how family films do.

Now for the biggest drop-which one of the 3 openers will it be?

Mortal Instruments for sure... If it follows The Host's run, will drop 50%.

Mortal Instruments for sure... If it follows The Host's run, will drop 50%.

Everyone that wanted to see MI saw it on its OW. Book readers have already turned against it. Prepare for a massive second weekend drop!:rofl:

Stuck in Love is from the dude making the Fault in our Stars adaptation. I should probably check that one out sometime.

Anyway, this is the best/worst spin on a box office story I've ever seen: 

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/butler-reagan-fonda-protests/2013/08/26/id/522202?promo_code=11550-1&utm_source=11550Breitbart&utm_medium=nmwidget&utm_campaign=widgetphase1

'BUTLER' BOX OFFICE SALES PLUMMET BY ONE THIRD 

LOL I refuse to believe people are this stupid. I just can't.

• Like 3

LOL I refuse to believe people are this stupid. I just can't.

I just posted that website on my twitter.  What a bunch of absolute jackasses.

• Like 3

I just posted that website on my twitter.  What a bunch of absolute jackasses.

It's really scary to think people actually follow that stuff and believe it without any independent thought.

• Like 1

And it did have bad casting, the way they make it is pretty bad too from what I've seen (amusing since there are far worse spins and stuff then the ones you just put)

On another topic-will anything before Cloudy 2 make 100M?

THE BUTLER will :lol:

Stuck in Love is from the dude making the Fault in our Stars adaptation. I should probably check that one out sometime.

Anyway, this is the best/worst spin on a box office story I've ever seen: 

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/butler-reagan-fonda-protests/2013/08/26/id/522202?promo_code=11550-1&utm_source=11550Breitbart&utm_medium=nmwidget&utm_campaign=widgetphase1

'BUTLER' BOX OFFICE SALES PLUMMET BY ONE THIRD 

Loved reading this.  :lol:

To be fair it would hold even better if it was not one sided, don't want to start some political debate or anything though.

It is interesting though how The Butler was overestimated by nearly the same amount on both weekends. Weinstein seems to have a thing for overestimating.

To be fair it would hold even better if it was not one sided, don't want to start some political debate or anything though.

It is interesting though how The Butler was overestimated by nearly the same amount on both weekends. Weinstein seems to have a thing for overestimating.

How was it one sided? What are you talking about? You keep saying you don't want to start a political debate. I think you do, lol.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1