DoctorWho

True Detective

I will say, Vince Vaughn had some cringe worthy lines (mostly all related to his beginning scene with Kelly Reilly), but he had some really solid moments in the final episode. 

Gotta say, Ray took an incredible amount of L's that episode. But at least his salmon swim upstream, guy had a future career as a sperm donor.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

I don't suppose we'll get an answer for the random shots in the opening credits of the shots of the tiny planet traversing the large white supergiant? They kinda stuck out like a sore thumb and I just want to know if they had a purpose other than "hey this looks cool and mysterious and ethereal and shit!"

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

woah i'm never getting back the hours season 2 stole from me ! 

it was a ho hum finale to an unexpected sophomore slump....i kept watching the time and i'm like whaaa why is there still 30mn left , you know those memes that say hoe don't do it / does something (stupid) anyway followed by oh my gawd bit well that's what was going through my mind then when dumb dumb ray just had to go see his kid and dumb dumb frank didnt think about a plan C  , maybe someone can meme both instances with screencaps of the episode 

i'd rant more but the show isnt even deserving of that , i never got aroun to caring enough about it to be upset , oh yeah i will rant on behalf of mexican gangsters being portrayed as brainless thugs incapable of thinking ,just always lashing out violently , who wants to get in bed with people like them if that's how they do business 

anyhoo can't wait to see what season 3 brings , seriously how do you go from 8hrs of wow dude did you see the shit that happened on TD last night to  8hrs of blah 

what would u like to see next season setting ? i'm thinking Dallas something with cowboys , or better yet something with interpol so different location new york london and paris , maybe a murder in eskimo community that has far reaching  consequences 

Edited by Antsy for RDJ Tony Stark

woah i'm never getting back the hours season 2 stole from me ! 

it was a ho hum finale to an unexpected sophomore slump....i kept watching the time and i'm like whaaa why is there still 30mn left , you know those memes that say hoe don't do it / does something (stupid) anyway followed by oh my gawd bit well that's what was going through my mind then when dumb dumb ray just had to go see his kid and dumb dumb frank didnt think about a plan C  , maybe someone can meme both instances with screencaps of the episode 

i'd rant more but the show isnt even deserving of that , i never got aroun to caring enough about it to be upset , oh yeah i will rant on behalf of mexican gangsters being portrayed as brainless thugs incapable of thinking ,just always lashing out violently , who wants to get in bed with people like them if that's how they do business 

anyhoo can't wait to see what season 3 brings , seriously how do you go from 8hrs of wow dude did you see the shit that happened on TD last night to  8hrs of blah 

what would u like to see next season setting ? i'm thinking Dallas something with cowboys , or better yet something with interpol so different location new york london and paris , maybe a murder in eskimo community that has far reaching  consequences 

I'd love to see the show go north to New England.

So season 2 was originally going to be about "the secret occult history of the U.S. transportation system". I'm not even sure what that means, but it sounds a whole lot more interesting than what we actually got. I get the feeling S2 was rushed and/or Pizzalatto had delusions of grandeur and believed anything he churned out would turn to gold (judging by the picture of quotes Pink posted on the previous page, I'm thinking it might be the latter).

Best thing about season 2: the intro, plus the scenes set at the bar with the singer playing sad music.