DoctorWho

True Detective

I think you will have to watch this season's episodes in reverse order to fully enjoy it.

What? :D

So how much more looking away does Kitsch have to do before we can proclaim him the clear MVP of this?

Well, I kinde like it. As we know for know he's gay, he's drunk, he has been confronted with gay incident from past, and he don't want to be gay. So he looking away from those attractive male hookers, to avoid any 'sparks', he might light in his loins.

well something about kitsch makes sense now , i thought he had an injury or erectile dysfunction? at any rate those male hookers gaydar were working just fine like they've seen his type before!

still not over the moon about the show , kinda confused though , doesnt feel like the story is moving fast enough , is it going to be only 8 episodes too....

i kinda like R McAd character but yeah she comes off as a bit toolish to guys , can't see her trying to seduce farell ....

vince vaughn is thinking too much and should just be his character instead  whose marriage is whack !

yeah shootout was ok but a shootout does not an great episode make !!!

this trip i'm not even confuse , i have no idea what happened or why ....i think the plot lost me ...i mean i was barely hanging on by a thread.

you might be on to something about needing to rewatch this once its over coz right now i'm not feeling it !

i am getting use to their way of talking , always that !

yeah shootout was ok but a shootout does not an great episode make !!!

this trip i'm not even confuse , i have no idea what happened or why ....i think the plot lost me ...i mean i was barely hanging on by a thread.

you might be on to something about needing to rewatch this once its over coz right now i'm not feeling it !

i am getting use to their way of talking , always that !

You are not alone.

This helped me a lot though:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kirstenking/im-so-confused#.chw5d7LNEp

• Like 1