Wadey Wilsoney

Unintentionally Hilarious Scenes in Movies

How is WWZ funny?  Funny how?  Like a clown?  Is it here to amuse you?  I don't see it.

And CHD is a big boy.  He can answer on his own.  How the fuck is WWZ funny?

• Like 1

How is WWZ funny?  Funny how?  Like a clown?  Is it here to amuse you?  I don't see it.

And CHD is a big boy.  He can answer on his own.  How the fuck is WWZ funny?

Did I say World War Z was funny or that that particular scene of the doctor dying was funny? I found The Conjuring more funny than scary, too, so what are you gonna do? Sue me? 

Also, I could ask you the same about Movie 43.

Edited by ChD

Did I say World War Z was funny or that that particular scene of the doctor dying was funny? I found The Conjuring more funny than scary, too, so what are you gonna do? Sue me? 

Also, I could ask you the same about Movie 43.

It's called a sense of humour, it's nice, you should get one.  Do you not know thats from Goodfellas?

It's called a sense of humour, it's nice, you should get one.  Do you not know thats from Goodfellas?

Well, EXCUUUUSE ME. I did not know that every movie quote posted around here isn't needed and shouldn't be taken seriously. If that wasn't seriously, I don't see how that post was needed.

And I didn't even read the whole post, just a slight glance over it just to see what it was about. So no, I didn't notice it was from Goodfellas either.

Well, EXCUUUUSE ME. I did not know that every movie quote posted around here isn't needed and shouldn't be taken seriously. If that wasn't seriously, I don't see how that post was needed.

And I didn't even read the whole post, just a slight glance over it just to see what it was about. So no, I didn't notice it was from Goodfellas either.

You're a bit ornery aren't you?

Dude. Even if you've never seen Goodfellas (and note that that quote is one of the most famous/well known in movie history), surely the odd way he was replying should've tipped you off that he was quoting something.

Anyway, I'm tempted to put the entirety of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 on here (particularly CGI baby and Bella tackling a mountain lion), but honestly, I'm really not convinced that the director didn't deliberately make it as goofy as possible. I mean, how else did Michael Sheen get away with that performance?

• Like 1