#ED

Gotham | FOX

I think it is stupid that they arrest Gordon without finding a body. It is hard to convict someone if a body is never found. The whole Montaya thing is silly. Most of this show is pretty silly. It was nice to see Bullock fleshed out though.

True, though an eyewitness positively IDing Gordon shooting Cobblepot + Cobblepot falling to the harbor, combined with Cobblepot not being seen since is pretty hefty evidence of homicide.

The "you need a body" tactic is kind of a myth. It helps a lot, but it's not a determinant factor.

• Like 2

True, though an eyewitness positively IDing Gordon shooting Cobblepot + Cobblepot falling to the harbor, combined with Cobblepot not being seen since is pretty hefty evidence of homicide.

The "you need a body" tactic is kind of a myth. It helps a lot, but it's not a determinant factor.

Yep, plus obviously the girl has it out for Gordon anyway so she wouldn't need much to push the case forward.

Gotham is officially the most viewed new pilot this season - 22 Million viewers in the end

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/ratings-foxs-gotham-debut-draws-22-million-with-help-of-vod-online-viewing-1201344529/

Fox’s new drama “Gotham” generated impressive sampling for its premiere last month — including about 5 million viewers who viewed outside of any traditional Nielsen ratings window.

The network on Friday released 30-day multi-platforms for its fall premieres, with “New Girl,” “Red Band Society” and “Sleepy Hollow” joining “Gotham” in more than doubling their previously reported “live plus same-day” total in so-called non-linear viewing.

Roughly 22.2 million watched the premiere of “Gotham” in the month following its Sept. 22 premiere on Fox, which drew 8.3 million same-night viewers. An additional 8.9 million watched either via DVR playback in the first week or via video on demand in the first three days, but there were also about 5 million more who watched on VOD on day four or after or online via Hulu and FoxNow.

Non-linear viewing accounted for 23% of “Gotham’s” total audience, and the 5 million gained via this manner is the largest for any Fox telecast in the last three years, the network said.

Veteran comedy “New Girl” saw non-linear viewing account for an even bigger chunk of its viewership — 28% — as it added 1.8 million to its Live+7 total of 4.6 million to reach 6.4 million.

I liked tonight's episode except for stupid dumb fucking Barbara going back to Gotham to bargain with Falcone.  It was stupid.

Agreed that was the only part I didn't like either.  I liked the rest and the ending reveal too.

• Like 1

Better. No 'case of the week', the gang warfare was actually interesting and they even gave some depth to Montoya and her partner with the weird name. There were still some bad parts (some dialog and Barbara getting caught :rolleyes:) but at least they bought some time with me. Like Batman, I simply can't give up on Gotham :mellow:

• Like 1

Gotham's ratings rise for the first time with this last episode, increasing by 9%

Edit:  Removed link as page is gone or their original info was wrong so they may have taken it down 

Edited by 75live