CJohn

Tuesday Numbers | Gravity - 6.6M

The movie may seem blah to people on this forum but amoung the general audiences it was quite well liked by many I talked to.

However these are simple folk ... lol

That was arguably the highlight of the movie.

Well I am no puritan and I love raunch funny comedy

However I think to me it crosses a line.  

I would argue against This Is the End is the comedy of the year by the General audience.

Even on IMDB which is more dominated by people who would like TIST end more, We are The Millers has a higher score.

TIST was more gross out comedy which appeals to certain groups.

We are the Miller was more just simple silly comedy appealing to far more people.

Edited by Lordmandeep

I would argue against This Is the End is the comedy of the year by the General audience.

Even on IMDB which is more dominated by people who would like TIST end more, We are The Millers has a higher score.

Why you always gotta bring "general audiences" into it? Yeesh. Think for yourself, bro.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

Please Notcis

It was not that the scene crossed a red line it was not funny to me.  

Films like Superbad and Knocked up had a lot of dirty jokes and they were far far more funnier.

To me it was just lazy jokes.

Edited by Lordmandeep

Why you always gotta bring "general audiences" into it? Yeesh. Think for yourself, bro.

I am not only interested in what I like, more interested what the "public likes" as well.

Its interesting comparing the films as TIST was very hyped comedy film that played strongly to certain demo's while Were The Millers was like a sleeper hit that appealed to a wide demo.

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2