Krissykins

Weekend Numbers Oct 18-21

I believe so. Honestly though, who really thought this would make money? Granted, 0.8m is disaster bad.

That's a projection from early in the afternoon before anyone even went to the movies.

• Like 2

How can you fall asleep three times at a movie?!

Can only speak from personal experience, but you go in already a little tired anyway, but the movie is really boring, but not mockably bad, because then you'd want to stay and watch to see how ridiculous it can get. And you don't want to leave before the movie is over because that feels like it would be a waste of money. There is really just nothing happening onscreen that would keep you engrossed in any way.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica

Can only speak from personal experience, but you go in already a little tired anyway, but the movie is really boring, but not mockably bad, because then you'd want to stay and watch to see how ridiculous it can get. And you don't want to leave before the movie is over because that feels like it would be a waste of money. There is really just nothing happening onscreen that would keep you engrossed in any way.

I dunno, once I fall asleep, I figure that's basically it. Even if I wake up later, why would I make any effort to stay if I was about to fall asleep again?

(I'm speaking hypothetically here... I've never fallen asleep in a theater. So maybe I just don't get it.)