Filmovie

Thursday numbers (page 2) and Bad GrandPa - 1,4 mln MIDNIGHT

That's really good. I expect a big Friday. I wasn't so sure it could de-throne Gravity but a lot you guys were.

30m? It's off to a good start so maybe more.

Edited by ECSTASY

It is going to be a hit. And I am not happy about that, since I despise the Jackass films as being an example of everything that is wrong with movies nowdays.

this doesn't make sense to me, Jackass films are pretty much one of a kind (as in being stunt/prank orientated).  So how can it be an example of everything wrong with movies in general nowadays, if nothing else comes out that's remotely like it?

Gravity will probably be number 1 this Thursday, too, which makes it the first movie to stay 21 days on the first place since The Dark Knight Rises (also 21). Now, that's something.

this doesn't make sense to me, Jackass films are pretty much one of a kind (as in being stunt/prank orientated).  So how can it be an example of everything wrong with movies in general nowadays, if nothing else comes out that's remotely like it?

It's just a rant, lol.