ecstasy

Wkd Est. BP 32m Grav 20.4m CP 11.8m TC 8m CWCM 6.1m (#s on pg 1)

I wouldn't call Carrie a failure, but I get what you're saying. It sure didn't break out. Instead of blaming Carrie, blame the studios. Why was there only 1 horror release in the month of October, while there are currently 3 scheduled for January?

Agreed. Carrie didn't fail, they just didn't break out at a time when you'd think something horror could. Come on studios, you all knew there was no Paranormal or Saw happening...wtf. Why are August and January the horror months, and not October? Are people too busy finding slutty costumes? Not that I am saying slutty nurses are bad...Oh well, just give me some Green Inferno (no, that won't make great business but I love cannibal gorefests).
  • Like 2

There was a Paranormal film, but it was moved to January. Then Oldboy moved to Thanksgiving, which makes so much sense.

I think they're banking on Oldboy playing well with families. I imagine it will

• Like 6

For this thread to be off topic by Page 3 its pretty sad..

The Counselor never really clearly explained what it was about so no surprise.Bad Grandpa looking great and its fresh on RT I wish I wasn't broke I want to go to a movie. I have only been to 1 movie since the start of September and that was only because my friend bought my ticket.  

For this thread to be off topic by Page 3 its pretty sad..

The Counselor never really clearly explained what it was about so no surprise.Bad Grandpa looking great and its fresh on RT I wish I wasn't broke I want to go to a movie. I have only been to 1 movie since the start of September and that was only because my friend bought my ticket.  

In the Summer we somehow got up to page 25 without getting off topic :P

• Like 1