Neo

Star Trek Beyond | 7.22.2016 | Not an Oscar winner.

15 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Has there been any word that the teaser could premiere with star wars? I mean JJ and "star" and space and all it would make sense.  

It'd be a good time to release it, and it stands a better chance of being attached because of it's genre. If not then probably with 13 Hours.

On 11/25/2015, 10:44:51, Kalo said:

Has there been any word that the teaser could premiere with star wars? I mean JJ and "star" and space and all it would make sense.  

Surprise!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Star Wars is going to have some glorious trailers

There won't have enough room for everyone. Well in the trailers that the studio choose, the theaters can put the other anyway. There will so much commercials before this movie.

Disney will keep some places for them : Civil War, Dory and Jungle Book are at least all likely to have a trailer with Star Wars (though the Civil War trailer have been released earlier than usual for getting a place with the movie). I'm hoping for a Rogue One teaser too but probably not.  

• Like 1

Just now, kayumanggi said:

Here in my country we sometimes get 15 trailers before a movie plays. And I don't have any complaints. lol

I think people would flip here if there were that many.  I have a friend that leaves during the trailers and times it pretty much when the movie starts to come back :P 

Edited by 75live

4 minutes ago, 75live said:

I think people would flip here if there were that many.  I have a friend that leaves during the trailers and times it pretty much when the movie starts to come back :P 

I enjoy watching them on the big screen especially if almost every trailer is for a movie I am looking forward to seeing.

2 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I enjoy watching them on the big screen especially if almost every trailer is for a movie I am looking forward to seeing.

Oh I like trailers too, but there is definitely a limit on what I can take before a movie. :P 

Just now, Dexter of Suburbia said:

I think 5-7 is a good amount 

yeah I think that's about right.  Once you starting getting past that I have heard groans from a crowd before :P