iceroll

Divergent OS Thread

lets hope i'm reading the 3rd book in the trilogy 'allegiant'

i prefer the story to that of hunger games to be honest, i find it more palatable to my taste!

but here's to all of them having all the success they can , that means more YA titles will be adapted 

80M OS.

lets hope i'm reading the 3rd book in the trilogy 'allegiant'

i prefer the story to that of hunger games to be honest, i find it more palatable to my taste!

but here's to all of them having all the success they can , that means more YA titles will be adapted 

Sounds like a TMI fan. 

• Like 1

I'll wait to see the new trailer before I think of predictions. Have no clue what it really looks like. The teaser was okay, but didn't really give a whole lot. I still have no clue what it's about basing it off the teaser except that this teenage girl is somehow 'different' than everyone else and that difference will kill her.

I'll wait to see the new trailer before I think of predictions. Have no clue what it really looks like. The teaser was okay, but didn't really give a whole lot. I still have no clue what it's about basing it off the teaser except that this teenage girl is somehow 'different' than everyone else and that difference will kill her.

I've read the book and the characters are really not charismatic. I think this is the main problem for the series, because I really don't care about anyone on that story and I'm not interested in the rest of the story.

I've read the book and the characters are really not charismatic. I think this is the main problem for the series, because I really don't care about anyone on that story and I'm not interested in the rest of the story.

Well, that's not a good sign. I was thinking of reading them, but when I read the summary, it just didn't sound all that appealing to me.

I think that will be a problem for this movie. Appealing to the general public. I haven't read or seen anything from Divergent that would make general audiences go see it. It'll probably fall down the typical sci-fi path in terms of box office.

This is gonna do well in Australia. Lots of promotion from the book distributor, cardboard cutouts are everywhere and they're having a premiere down here (the cast are coming too) which happens like once  every 1-2 years. 

This is gonna do well in Australia. Lots of promotion from the book distributor, cardboard cutouts are everywhere and they're having a premiere down here (the cast are coming too) which happens like once  every 1-2 years. 

Wormy, are you really 15 years old?  You know a lot of information about the film industry for a high school student.  Do you have parents that work in the film or tv industry?

For the good sake of the serie they need at least 120M OS, because USA predection aren't that great, at least not as good as of twillight or TheHunger; I think 120M domistic will be hard, unless they get great reviews of not fans.

Edited by pepsa

For the good sake of the serie they need at least 120M OS, because USA predection aren't that great, at least not as good as of twillight or TheHunger; I think 120M domistic will be hard, unless they get great reviews of not fans.

120M domestic is pretty much a lock, it'll probably finish with 150-160M. I predict around a 50-50 split and a 300-320M total