Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I was just watching that scene again recently on YouTube and I can't get through it without crying with laughter. My favourite scene in a comedy in like forever years.

Don't know if there's anyone better than McBride right now.  Eastbound & Down final season was fucking spectacular and This is the End was my favorite comedy of the year. :)

... i've been dropping loads like a god damn dump truck :)

Don't know if there's anyone better than McBride right now.  Eastbound & Down final season was fucking spectacular and This is the End was my favorite comedy of the year. :)

... i've been dropping loads like a god damn dump truck :)

I'll cum wherever I feel like.  I'll cum here, I'll cum over there....

• Like 2

So how is iJack's 130m prediction looking? :lol:

Well, it would be funny if 130m is true, but Thor crashes and burns at the same time. It'd be some bittersweet vindication

BUT IT'S GOT WOM THROUGH THE ROOF, DAWG. EVEN BETTAH THAN IM3.

• Like 1

Don't know if there's anyone better than McBride right now. Eastbound & Down final season was fucking spectacular and This is the End was my favorite comedy of the year. :)... i've been dropping loads like a god damn dump truck :)

It's like a fucking wild fireman's hose. You just gotta hold on and pray to God it doesn't get in your eyes or mouth.
  • Like 1