Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

If you think Twilight to be more relevant to american society and culture than THG, be my guest. Revel in it.

Even Marvel movies have way  more subtext ( and that s not saying much) than any Twilight film.

• Like 1

If you think Twilight to be more relevant to american society and culture than THG, be my guest. Revel in it.

Even Marvel movies have way  more subtext ( and that s not saying much) than any Twilight film.

I have never seen Twilight vs Marvel fight. This could be fun. 

• Like 1

I'd say 42 sounds reasonable for a Saturday number, but I actually think it does really quite well on Sunday and stays in the low 30s. Tons of kids have school off Monday for Thanksgiving/fall break, with more teachers getting forloughs and such. Same for alot of adult federal employees, and many college kids go home. It won't be a Memorial Day or Veteran's Day hold or anything, but pretty damn solid.

Well, that's still disappointing. 

• Like 1

I'd say 42 sounds reasonable for a Saturday number, but I actually think it does really quite well on Sunday and stays in the low 30s. Tons of kids have school off Monday for Thanksgiving/fall break, with more teachers getting forloughs and such. Same for alot of adult federal employees, and many college kids go home. It won't be a Memorial Day or Veteran's Day hold or anything, but pretty damn solid.

Well, that's still disappointing. 

Anything below NM is dissapointing. If it makes $1 more than NM's OW, than I am gonna throw the party of the century.

• Like 1

People including you are still talking about Twilight even after that movie series is over with. I guess it is still relevant. ;)

Edited by Mojoguy

Next week end, instead of CF, don't forget to see your spoonfed IMPORTANT movie designed for the AMPAS  crowd, pseudo elite journalists and pundits,about white slavery ( you know the one I am talking about, with the dude which saved the world in 2012, Chewing Gum something) : families will dig it and liberal financed guilt has never felt so good  since 1993 Schindler's list.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1