Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

It going to happen again next year with Captain America, Amazing Spider Man, X-Men, Transformers, and Fast and Furious. 

At least one of those will overperform, proving once again that you can't generalize these things. Sometimes sequels drop, and sometimes they don't

• Like 6

My guess is Lionsgate will report something like $154-155m tomorrow. I can see actuals being more like $152-153m.

I agree. Saturday should be fine but I expect it to have a bigger drop on Sunday because of NFL.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

I agree. Saturday should be fine but I expect it to have a bigger drop on Sunday because of NFL.

Agreed. I'm so sick of hearing about the Peyton-Brady match-up, but it sounds like it's going to keep some potential moviegoers at home.

• Founder / Operator

Shit, I forgot all about the Branning Bowl tomorrow! That'll offset the gains from Thanksgiving fall break starting on Monday.

I wish I had a Thanksgiving fall break growing up...

Edited by ShawnMR

Hey X-Stacy, I'm trying to settle something with my buddy Floyd, so help me out here. If a good looking guy came up to you said, "Princess, if you was my woman I'd make love to you constantly!", would you react positively or negatively??

Well it all depends on what he looks like. :lol:

LOL if he looks like Chris Hemsworth in his Thor costume and said it to me in his Thor voice....

Edited by ECSTASY