Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

ok guys i'm outta here! i didnt really care either way !

i was just a tad annoyed at people bringing IM3 in the conversation even if i get why so yeah i'm happy for now but i'll be really happy when the year is over only the hobbit now in contention right ? ow numbers i mean 

i know cf is still officially in contention for 2013 movie of the year title box office wise DOM 

Posted Image

Edited by ladyevenstar22

but its already stronger

Pre-release hype was, sure.  Not sure about WOM from those who have seen the movie.  I don't want to declare that it will beat IM3's $409 million, but that's perfectly ok.  $370-$390m is nothing to sneeze at.

Edited by lilmac

Honestly I have no idea why anyone ever thought Catching Fire was going to beat or be about the same as the original. No matter how acclaimed a movie is you can't get numbers that high without bringing in a bunch of people who are only there cause they heard it was good from other people and aren't actually going to like it. Therefore the sequel should predictably be lower

I bet Ed is currently having a dance party with his Christopher Nolan shrine, constantly writing 'Mrs. Christopher Nolan' in his diary. I'm happy he has love. :)

He found love in a hopeless place.  He found love in a hopeless place

• Like 1

Pre-release hype was, sure.  Not sure about WOM from those who have seen the movie.  I don't want to declare that it will beat IM3's $409 million, but that's perfectly ok.  $370-$390m is nothing to sneeze at.

It has a higher average score at every site that takes in the GA's opinion, IMDB, Metacritic, cinemascore, rotten tomatoes (user section) ect.