Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Last year's BOAs were incredibly divisive. The Master won by a single vote. This year won't be any different. Before Midnight will get some love but so will 12 Years, Gravity, presumably American Hustle, and I can see a big push for Catching Fire too. 

I should probably start planning these award dates out soon...

• Like 3

I still think there's alot of greatness left to go, as brilliant as September, October, and early November were. In two weeks, Out of the Furnance, drops, and I'm getting a total Mud/Place Beyond the Pines vibe from it- indie location drama with action elements, brilliantly acted, well shot, weighty themes. I bet it cracks my top ten. Plus, Wall Street! Her! Anchorman! Mr. Banks! American Hustle! Maybe even the Hobbit will be good this time! 2013 has rocked after a mediocre summer and spring.

• Like 1

Last year's BOAs were incredibly divisive. The Master won by a single vote. This year won't be any different. Before Midnight will get some love but so will 12 Years, Gravity, presumably American Hustle, and I can see a big push for Catching Fire too. 

I should probably start planning these award dates out soon...

Cloud Atlas was robbed of the victory by the BOF Elite. Those bastards!

mines gotta be

Man of Steel

damn that movie is so serious and gritty its

you know

the best movie ever!!!

In other news

MOS dropped to 7.4 on IMDB on part with Iron Man 3 now.

Who saw that coming at the start of the summer. 

Posted Image

Edited by Lordmandeep

Posted Image

That was a great movie. I will give you that. It was also released this year over here, not last year  :ph34r:

Same with Silver Lining, Les Miserables, Django, Lincoln, The Impossible, etc...

Edited by CJohn

Last year's BOAs were incredibly divisive. The Master won by a single vote. This year won't be any different. Before Midnight will get some love but so will 12 Years, Gravity, presumably American Hustle, and I can see a big push for Catching Fire too. I should probably start planning these award dates out soon...

Before Midnight is best for me so far, but I think I'll end up voting for Wolf of Wall Street out of fangirl biasness :ph34r: