Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I know I'm a few pages late, but some one said CF posted 12m in IMAX. That would be 2m LESS than THG did in IMAX!

It would be ~$2m more. But still, pretty incredible it only went up that much when they shot 50 minutes of the movie in the format. Lionsgate missed the ball with the marketing there.

• Like 2

I think there is a typo there. I cant see be that low. It should at least make as much as IM3 in imax. Though it aint beating TDKR record for sure.

It could be that low, they advertised the IMAX horribly.

It would be ~$2m more. But still, pretty incredible it only went up that much when they shot 50 minutes of the movie in the format. Lionsgate missed the ball with the marketing there.

Huge miss. I didn't even know they shot parts of it in IMAX. None of my friends did too.I went to see MI4 and Gravity (even TDK to some extent since I was gonna watch it in IMAX anyways) in IMAX because I knew it was an "IMAX" experience movie.They dropped the ball with this one.
  • Like 1

Does she respond to tweets? I've only seen her retweet positive comments about herself.

She responded to me once in the summer, but it wasn't from me calling her a liar.  :)