Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Yes, but only semi-seriously.

But why? This isn't college, why in hell would you defer? Theres a good probably they wont march down the field and score a TD, but that doesnt mean it cant happen. We just saw how Moreno was starting to break those gaps. Idiotic decision IMO. Pats are about to get the ball back, but in the NFL if you win an OT coin toss, I just don't see why you wouldn't accept. (I finished my paper btw haha).

• Like 1

But why? This isn't college, why in hell would you defer? Theres a good probably they wont march down the field and score a TD, but that doesnt mean it cant happen. We just saw how Moreno was starting to break those gaps. Idiotic decision IMO. Pats are about to get the ball back, but in the NFL if you win an OT coin toss, I just don't see why you wouldn't accept. (I finished my paper btw haha).

Because you think you can stop a TD, and you get to pick side of the field, which is big deal in this game.