Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I'm confused why people are calling CF the biggest 2d opening ever, adjusted for inflation it's not even close in terms of tickets sold. Both TDK, TDKr are sizably ahead in that area. Non inflation #s mean crap honestly, who cares if it beats TDKr on that metric?

But it isn't going to.........

I'm confused why people are calling CF the biggest 2d opening ever, adjusted for inflation it's not even close in terms of tickets sold. Both TDK, TDKr are sizably ahead in that area. Non inflation #s mean crap honestly, who cares if it beats TDKr on that metric?

The GA, its not like they research ticket sales.

The Cowboys were America's team, I believe it was recently reported that the Patriots are now Americans team, gonna have to check on that.

How does a team take the nickname of another team? ;)   (It's just a nickname given to the Cowboys by NFL films in the 70s)  It would be like calling the California Angels "The Bronx Bombers".

And last I heard, the Cowboys still get the highest rated game every year.   Cowboys fans are insane to keep supporting that team with Jerry Jones as the owner/GM/"football man".    No one can call them bandwagon fans at least....sheesh...but they are just enabling him.   Fans have exactly one weapon in their arsenal....supporting the team.  If you keep supporting a bad product, the provider of that product has zero motivation to improve it.

How does a team take the nickname of another team? ;)   (It's just a nickname given to the Cowboys by NFL films in the 70s)  It would be like calling the California Angels "The Bronx Bombers".

Well, "Bronx" is pretty specific. It'd be like calling the Angels the "Anaheim Bombers". Everyone would know you're ripping off the name, but I can see someone doing that.

Would you volunteer, then? It's vital we get a white woman for the sacrifice.

shrtetrtewrttytwuruwtkuft why white woman :angry:

take my drinkin buddy

he's willing for any kinds of sacrifices ;)

Posted Image

Edited by Leyla