Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Batman Triumphant

Starring George Clooney, Chris O'Donnell and Jeff Goldblum

Coming to a cinema near you in summer 1999

Thank God that never happened ... but I do wonder how they would have worked in all the rumored about stuff with Scarecrow, Harley Quinn & Joker hallucinations ...

So you've left the Normandy's crew for some Manningphile Nolanite.

Oh Numbers, I'm Mr Pink, and you're still my favorite poster on the Citadel.

But this weekend, I had to unite with #ED to stop this evil rising. The Nolanite in me had to come back.

• Like 3

Batman Triumphant

Starring George Clooney, Chris O'Donnell and Jeff Goldblum

Coming to a cinema near you in summer 1999

Courage now, truth always, Batman TRIUMPHANT

I'd pay a dollar to see it. Jay Hollywood would be all over it too

• Like 1

LOL well you got to wait until Monday when the actuals come out to see if it actually drops. If it does then you "called it". But if it doesn't then you didn't. But nothing has been proven yet. We'll see tomorrow. I actually think it's legit.

We know what's going to happen tomorrow, we know.

LOL You mean you hope!

Well, whataya know ;)
  • Like 1

I'm proud to say the cannibalism thread title came from one of my posts

4,815.162.342 people died last night due the cannibalism that took over the world. It looks like America has fallen and now Panem  has risen. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

I hate that turd.

It has the best action sequence in all of the IM series. The race track attack. But I think most fans are right, the 2nd & 3rd act can be a bit better written. They should focus on Stark vs Vanko/Hammer conflict rather than meandering into burger time with Nick Fury, teary video made by dad, fight with your army buddy etc.

Edited by zackzack

It has the best action sequence in all of the IM series. The race track attack. But I think most fans are right, the 2nd & 3rd act can be a bit better written. They should focus on Stark vs Vanko/Hammer conflict rather than meandering into burger time with Nick Fury, teary video made by dad, fight with your army buddy etc.

Him watching his dad's video was the best moment in the film. 

• Like 2

Since we are staying off topic tonight, I'm watching Next of Kin on AMC.  I didn't recognize Liam Neeson as the hillbilly brother.  He does a pretty good accent too.  Quite the cast in this film as well.

Swayze

Nesson

Bill Paxton

Helen Hunt

Ben Stiller

Adam Baldwin

Michael J. Pollard

I love seeing old films and seeing people just starting out.  Neeson and Stiller are both unrecognizable in the film.  

• Like 3