Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Well my theater is not helping. But Edwards Mountain Village added a 12:00 show so that must be good. Long Beach is still going strong but it looks like Irvine Spectrum is done for the night. Honestly it could go up or down depending on how they estimated the west coast. I don't see any 1 am shows added yet. That would give it the extra boost.

The extra boost is what got it to 67.5.

The last time you all actually felt and touched sexy female legs was so long ago that you don't even remember what it actually feels like.

Hence, your overall dumbfoundness and cluelessness when it comes to this CF OW thread.

• Like 4

The last time you all actually felt and touched sexy female legs was so long ago that you don't even remember what it actually feels like. Hence, your overall dumbfoundness and cluelessness when it comes to this CF OW thread.

Stop projecting your desires on us, my friend. :D
  • Like 1

Are you crazy guys??? $67.5m OD is a great number :o

Gosh, it's twice what it'll gross in Russia in 4 weeks, in just one day! The size of the US market will always amaze me :o

It's not enough to be great. You have to be the best.

• Like 1