baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

What goes on in there? Someone comes in guilts trips all the men? 

No they let you know that sexual harassment is against the law. And then they outline everything that's considered sexual harassment. And it's not just the men. Women get accused and or commits the act as well.

• Like 1

Oh, I totally would agree, and in fact we all were subjected into going to these trainings due to a certain someone who made sexual comments TO A CUSTOMER. OH, and the beauty of it was that SHE didn't have to go to any of them for whatever reason.

Aw damn, lol. What an idiot! Some people have no clue. But the company should have done this training earlier, like in orientation, lol.

True. But they were not trolling. Tawasal/Pink are good posters. I think at times the problems here is folks suddenly generalize and attack a group like marvel/nolan etc.

I guess iceroll "attacked" marvel fans as only record CF is going after is 2013 domestic record.

I'm not saying they were trolling but the generalization gets old since they can't use BKB card as he was still banned. 

It's on the computer but it's a video so you can't skip through the whole thing.... ughhh

Now they're talking about transexuals.

LOL Oh no. Our company use modules with Q &A after each.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

Mr. Pink was surely just joking. 

ED, Mr. Pink, Tawasal and few others were nervous about the 2D record but it is annoying that Marvel fanboys get attacked while others are given free pass.  

Jack gets me :)

The way I see it, the real record that matters is the OW record. Far as I'm concerned, Nolan was crushed long ago.

• Like 1