baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

Woooo! Screw CF, the Arclight just released their Christmas movie schedule. They're playing:

- Nightmare Before Christmas :bravo:

- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang :rant:

- A Christmas Story

- Gremlins

- Love Actually

- Meet Me in St. Louis

- White Christmas

- Die Hard :hi5:

- It's a Wonderful Life

I make an effort to watch Nightmare, Bang Bang and Die Hard every Christmas for the past five years now. A local theater always screens Wonderful Life for free as well. Always try to sneak in Scrooged, Scrooge and George C. Scott's turn as Scrooge in A Christmas Carol.

I'll rephrase: although I know there's not much I can do to stop the fan pendulum of expectations for legs, taking single day drops and using them to drastically change one's projection for the final gross is the quickest way to be disappointed in the long run (unless you're lowering your projection :P).

This also greatly depends on what movie(s) you're deciding to compare CF to. DH7 had this type of huge increase on its first Wed before Thanksgiving. I now think, due to freaking Canada(thanks, B ), that CF will essentially flip-flop DH7's Tues-Wed and still be on track for 70ish million this weekend. I don't think it's going to suddenly start following a New Moon pattern, when it hasn't shown any indication of that thus far.

Edited by Accursed Architect!™

lol obviously these people don't want CF to beat Iron Man and that's why they're getting defensive:

You say defensive cause that's what you want to see. So be it, can't change that in you.

BKB saying JLaw is no RDJ is a statement of preference. Some would agree, some wouldn't. 

In context of their franchises an analysis looks to be that fans of the book are showing up to support the film, not JLaw in totality.

RDJ with IM is very unique and been around for decades. So there is that going in BKB's favor as well. 

• Like 1

So my wife just sent me this picture...

Posted Image

OMFG.

I highly suggest you watch Bill Cosby: Himself. It's a great training manual for what's to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tf1K1P2Skw

• Like 1