baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

I have frankly no idea what to expect for Wednesday. It could be as low as 16M, or it could be as high as 20M.

It's a lot more likely to be at 20M than 16M. Wednesday will be inflated by Thursday so no chance of decline or small increase. I think it'll be close to 20% jump today for CF.  

• Like 1

lol, you got to be fucking kidding me. :rolleyes: I'm Marvel fanboy and more than happy for CF's success. It's a great movie. :D

Notice how I didn't say all the Marvel fan boys. Just the irrational ones, and also some Nolanites too. It's so funny watching all these comic book fans seethe though, as if this forum isn't dominated enough by comic book movie discussion. It's so refreshing to see something like Catching Fire trounce that.
  • Like 2

CF will play stronger than all these films. That is not a big deal considering how big HG was compared to the films you have listed. So it plays to wider quadrant(outside fan base).

Agreed, it should easily out-hold each of em after wknd 3.

I love how the Marvel fan boys just come out crying at this number. Keep them pressed Katniss.

You are one if the cool rational fanboys. There are some who are pissed by the idea of THG doing well.

Could you guys be specific on who you might mean? Is there one or two you have in mind? I'm not really seeing this but maybe there has been one or two this is attributable to.

I'll be seeing CF in a few hours, finished the book last week and am a clear Marvel fanboy. So when you get lumpy with statements I kinda like to know cause the wide net being cast is grossly unfair. 

• Like 1