baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

Nah. RTH has only underestimated its numbers so far. Plus he gave it close to midnight pst. Do NOT doubt RTH.

RTH gave it at 3:30EST.  I'm sure the number is going to be within 200K either way.

• Like 1

RTH gave it at 3:30EST.  I'm sure the number is going to be within 200K either way.

Exactly, later the number by Rth more accurate it is. 

Thank you, Rth for coming back. :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy: We've missed you for the last few months. BO becomes much more interesting when we have numbers.  :)

• Like 1

I have frankly no idea what to expect for Wednesday. It could be as low as 16M, or it could be as high as 20M.

I personally am thinking 16.5-17.0M. I tend to be low in my predictions though...most of the time. 

Dont forget it is like friday today in USA. There is NO WAY it stays flat or barely increases. I think minimum it increases 15% today.

Yeah.

The Fri-Sun gross/Wednesday gross for DH1,BD1 and BD2 was 3.40,3.35 and 3.41 respectively. For 60% drop, it would need ~ 63.2/3.4 = 18.6M.

CF will play stronger than all these films. That is not a big deal considering how big HG was compared to the films you have listed. So it plays to wider quadrant(outside fan base).

• Like 1

Its a good run looks like it will perform like Gof..That was the last HP film with any real legs.

I'm tentatively thinking this as well, but it seems so unlikely considering the first had a 2.62 multiplier.