ChD

The Hateful Eight | Out NOW in Digital and 70mm | 187 minutes long including a 12 minutes intermission

Basterds is good but overrated. Waltz requires a new word for overrated that means overrated by overrated standards. Django is nearly as great as Pulp Fiction. Kill Bill needed to be one 2 hour and a half hour movie, opposed to the second being a two and a half hour movie in its own right.

• Like 1

Basterds is good but overrated. Waltz requires a new word for overrated that means overrated by overrated standards. Django is nearly as great as Pulp Fiction. Kill Bill needed to be one 2 hour and a half hour movie, opposed to the second being a two and a half hour movie in its own right.

You, Mr MovieMan89...

You can go sit in the corner with TelefuckingMachos and think about what you said!

God damn you people.

• Like 3

Hey, I still called Basterds a good movie. :P

Just don't get me started on the over-praising of Mr. Waltz.

Well, it's. It acceptable...

Well...

You didn't say 65% like a certain other person. So, ok. I'll give you that.

Yeah other person...you know who you are. You know what you did.

• Like 2

I wear my hater colors with pride.

The last few Tarantinos are like eating a giant handful of jelly beans blind. Sure, there are some great favors, but there's also a few licorice and cinnamon and buttered popcorn ones to just fuck everything up.

I hope the rest of your life is nothing but licorice jelly beans.

I'll be nice in the non-Tarantino threads. In this one?

Kill_Bill_Uma_Thurman_Bloody.jpg

• Like 1

Of course not.

He thinks a Best Picture nominee like the Inglorious Basterds is a finger painting from an autistic 3 year old.

To him, something like Winter Soldier is a dog eating it's own shit over and over again.

Tele isn't lisa.

Just want to clear that air about them never posting at the same place at the same time.  :ph34r:

Catching up from earlier. Solid teaser nothing more and....

1. Pulp Fiction

2. Django Unchained

3. Kill Bill Vol 1

4. Kill Bill Vol 2

5. Inglorious Basterds

6. Reservoir Dogs

7 Jackie Browm

8. Death Proof

I wear my hater colors with pride.

The last few Tarantinos are like eating a giant handful of jelly beans blind. Sure, there are some great favors, but there's also a few licorice and cinnamon and buttered popcorn ones to just fuck everything up.

I fond that usually there are a lot more bad tasting flavors than good tasting ones in a jelly bean jar