iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

Its not just not popular here, its outright mocked. :lol:

I'm not a fan of soccer, but this is hilarious to me. American Football is largely considered a joke of a sport everywhere around the world. Question...how has American football not been banned? The amount of brain injury caused by it is just crazy and on the rise.

Bar the U.S, soccer is a religion in almost every part of the world. 

• Like 2

John Marston and Goffe downplay the movie at every turn, though Goffe actually liked the movie, so I don't understand his problem.

my problem is that I don't get caught by the overprediction train. I'm a realist, unlike most fanboys and fangirls here.

• Like 1

I don't think Nolanites care. Don't are we all in the same team :lol: ?

There arent many, really. Plus who cares if there are haters.

Oh, I beg to differ. I think there are some that care, but most are on the same team yes.

I don't care for them, just fun to poke at ;) And vise versa, them poking fun at us. Aka, example being Shay. I laugh at Hobbit, he laughs at HG. All in fun.

I'm not a fan of soccer, but this is hilarious to me. American Football is largely considered a joke of a sport everywhere around the world. Question...how has American football not been banned? The amount of brain injury caused by it is just crazy and on the rise.

Bar the U.S, soccer is a religion in almost every part of the world. 

But why does it matter if American football is joke everywhere in the world?  It's so far above every other sport in the US and that's all that matters.  

Yea, I think this is kind of silly.  There should be a separate thread if you just want to shoot the shit.  It's a pain in the ass wading through all the bs in here looking for box office talk.  

• Like 3