iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

geez chill out, batman's ass is safe domestically so cut it out with this bs agenda

Some of my fellow Dark Knight fans don't appear to know how to love any other films BO performance if it is not from DC, quite sad.

• Like 2

Some of my fellow Dark Knight fans don't appear to know how to love any other films BO performance if it is not from DC, quite sad.

Maybe that's why I get a huge grin on my face when I think about how TA curb stomped TDKR last year.

Edited by Moviefanatic

Maybe that's why it get a huge grin on my face when I think about how TA curb stomped TDKR last year.

not a chance

So true. TA bitch slapped TDKR in numbers AND in quality of movie (and I'm not even a superhero movie fan). TA was fun.

Whoa, I got the biggest de ja vu. Its as if we've had this here discussion before. 

• Like 7

So true. TA bitch slapped TDKR in numbers AND in quality of movie (and I'm not even a superhero movie fan). TA was fun.

Yeah, TA was like my This of the End of this year, the movie I rated extremely high just because of how much fun it was to watch.

If Frozen Follows Tangled 5 day Wed - 15.2 Thur - 10.3Fri - 24.7 Sat- 23.4 Sun - 13.5If it follows Tangled:3 Day - 61.6M5 Day - 87.1M Dom Total - 254M My prediction: 3 Day - 57M 5 Day - 82M Dom Total - 250M So I'd say 200M is pretty much locked up for Frozen and 250M is very possible. 260+ might happen if it has a stellar christmas run which is also possible. What a success for Disney!

Edited by Godzilla
  • Like 1