lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

46million + 20 million weekdays  = 366.3Frozen - 40 second weekend, 14 weekdays, 156 totalThor 2 197 total after next weekother totals for 12/8Delivery 26Home 17Best Man 69Book 14Black 8Last Vegas 62Philomena 8Gravity 25212 Years 36Oldboy 3.5 New Christian Bale movie 7 million

Lol no fckin way does Frozen make 40M next weekend and CF 46M lol. Both are looking at mid 30s at best.
  • Like 1

46million + 20 million weekdays  = 366.3

Frozen - 40 second weekend, 14 weekdays, 156 total

Thor 2 197 total after next week

other totals for 12/8

Delivery 26

Home 17

Best Man 69

Book 14

Black 8

Last Vegas 62

Philomena 8

Gravity 252

12 Years 36

Oldboy 3.5

New Christian Bale movie 7 million

hm, some post thanksgiving BO research would do you some good.

• Like 4

It's weekends like this that remind me why I love watching the box office so much. Records being broken left and right, really big numbers, bets, meltdowns, and I-told-you-sos. I'm really glad I found this board right before this time of the year, because sharing the excitement with others that share this interest makes it all the sweater. It's been a really interesting and fun weekend and I look forward to even more of it in the months and years to come. 

• Like 10

It's weekends like this that remind me why I love watching the box office so much. Records being broken left and right, really big numbers, bets, meltdowns, and I-told-you-sos. I'm really glad I found this board right before this time of the year, because sharing the excitement with others that share this interest makes it all the sweater. It's been a really interesting and fun weekend and I look forward to even more of it in the months and years to come. 

Ahh! I'm glad you found us. Welcome! It's great to have you.

Posted Image

• Like 2

While I agree that both CF and Frozen should drop to somewhere in the mid-30's next weekend, I wouldn't be surprised if they held somewhat better than expected. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

• Like 4

I can't wait to see the Nolan and Marvel fanboys enraged when CF beats both IM3 and TDKR.

I am a Marvel fanboy and I couldn't be happier for Katniss. :D I've seen this coming since last year. Which was why CF's "underwhelming" opening last weekend surprised me a bit. But of course, silly me should have known that every revolution starts with a spark.

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 2