lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

Lol I think that is super perfectionist Elsa upset at the thought that she cannot make 30m Friday even though Frozen has more than defied everybody else's expectations!

Posted Image

BUT IT'S NOT MY BEST!!!! 

Needs more optimism!

Posted Image

• Like 5

Is this amazingly low predicted drop more because of the Thanksgiving holiday, or it's good WOM? I know it's obviously a combination of both, but which one is it more of?

It's definitely both, but I mean this is always a great weekend for holds needless to say. I think another reason it's even better this year is because all the Black Friday stuff started Thanksgiving night this year, and that's when a ton of people went. So you had less people shopping and exhausted on Friday, and therefore more free time for a movie.

:lol: :lol:

MESS.

In Rth I trust.

• Like 1

I'm thinking increases will be bigger than expected for a lot of movies because this year, black Friday started at 8pm on Thursday. That hurt evening shows.

So yea...I will not be surprised if we have bigger than expected jumps. Go CF and Frozen!!

Made this theory this morning.