lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

I'm very worried next weekend. The first week of December is always one of the worsts. Tangled dropped 55% in its 2nd week and Harry Potter dropped 65% in its 3rd weekend. What drops are you guys expecting? My prediction:47-50% drop for Frozen And 55-58% drop for Catching Fire

I'm very worried next weekend. The first week of December is always one of the worsts. Tangled dropped 55% in its 2nd week and Harry Potter dropped 65% in its 3rd weekend. What drops are you guys expecting?My prediction:47-50% drop for FrozenAnd 55-58% drop for Catching Fire

Big drops are expected after holiday frames so I could see both of them dropping in the 55% range.

Edited by Moviefanatic

31m is monstrous. Lionsgate is gonna be in deep shit when this franchise ends, Katniss alone makes up about 50% of Lionsgate total yearly revenue. Let's hope Divergent isnt a flop. 

Divergent is DBA

60%+ for Catching Fire55%+ for FrozenBoth films have benefited greatly from the holiday, it is only natural they drop like rocks.

Frozen has proven to hae better legs than Tangled, so I don't think it'll drop like Tangled and the same with Catching Fire and Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Pt 1. Edited by Godzilla

Frozen has proven to hae better legs than Tangled, so I don't think it'll drop like Tangled and the same with Catching Fire and Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Pt 1.

Nothing would please more more than the two films continuing to buck the trends of there genres.

• Like 3

Nothing would please more more than the two films continuing to buck the trends of there genres.

I mean I'm not disputing the notion that they will drop next week, but I don't think it's going to be a harsh drop. Both films seem to please all audiences unlike many other fanboy driven films.
  • Like 1