lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

Brave was a steaming pile of shit. WIR was the best film of last year overall. Never saw Frankenweenie but I mean to soon

I can ban you for this, you know?   :admin:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

If it increases...that is just unheard of for this Saturday. I'm going with a very small dip. I will be contributing my money at 345pm for my second viewing.

2 films in the top 10 increased on Saturday this time last year. The top 5 films all decreased less than 5%. In any case CF should do 30.5-32m today following the trends.

Brave was okay but Pixar needs to leave the fairytales to WDA. They have always found their strengths in the more "odd" ideas.

Hell, if Wreck-It Ralph were Pixar and Brave were WDA both films would have 95% on RT or something.

As of 4:23p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 2 Sellouts in Hialeah, FL

Frozen - 7 Sellouts in Hialeah, FL

As of 3:59p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 1 Sellouts in Hialeah, FL

Frozen - 1 Sellouts in Hialeah, FL

• Like 1

This year's been an alright year in animation, i guess. The Croods and MU were pretty good and Despicable Me and Epic were pretty bad. Still need to see other stuff. Like frozen.

And Turbo. You don't wanna miss that

This year's been an alright year in animation, i guess. The Croods and MU were pretty good and Despicable Me and Epic were pretty bad. Still need to see other stuff. Like frozen.

MU was really great, but other than that it's not been that great. Croods is good.