lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

Next weekend is going to be exciting, it will tell us where CF is heading. I think it's 4th weekend will see a nice drop, looking back last year when Hobbit was released, no film in the top 10 dropped more than 45%, not even twilight so I don't see competition being too much of a problem

Edited by Jessie

I think I might have just outgrown GTA. I'm not even half way through V and I got it OD. I must have done the story for SA around 30 times.

I think GTA IV has a really good story, but I didn't find that game as much fun to play as SA, which is my favorite GTA. It looks to me like Rockstar went back to having fun with this one.

But I get what you're saying. A good story/storytelling is getting more and more important to me as well as I get older.

Edited by The Stingray

Awesome hold for CF and Lionsgate gave a pretty fair Sunday drop too. I hoping it holds a little better for like 16-17 million for Sunday.Thinking this will do 425 million Domestic.

Maybe they are playing it safe this time before claiming any records.