lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

Thanks to Telemachos, you can add Potter fans to the list of enemies.It's about to get real.Bitches, abandon thread.

Hunger Games Fans: Let's dance, dickweed.

Nolanites/Marvelites: You wanna dance? Well I wanna polka....

Harry Potter fans: Hey! If you're gonna have a fight, then don't forget the Harry Potter series with lead queen beauty, Emma Watson

Hunger Games Fans: You dirtbags have been finished for over two years...

HP fans: Oh yeah? Well you're about to be in....dead place!

NOT SO FAST YOU INGRATES! *Here come the LOTR fans* LOTR fans are taking a break from its annual extended edition viewings to kick some ass. No edits....NO MERCY

AY-YAI-YAI-YAI-YAH. Como-estan, bitches. Star Wars fans are here. Tonight's top story....the sewers run red....with Katniss' blood! Hyah! Hyah!

Now before we do this....let's establish some rules first. No posting of Baumer's buttocks picture

'Of course.'

And THAT'S IT! NOW LET'S DO THIS!

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 8

I never thought I'd be posting on behalf of The Hunger Games fans over LOTR (despite it being my favorite trilogy, yeah they're better than the Godfather because the third one sucked), but given that Desolation Smaug isn't going to be good as Catching Fire was, I have picked my side.

• Like 1

Stiglitz's facial expressions were one of the best parts of IB. Plus he got that badass guitar riff for his theme song.

The guitar riff slayed me every time. I've been a huge fan of Til Schweiger ever since (And this is going to be embarrassing)....that shitty F1 movie with Sylvester Stallone called Driven.

Hunger Games Fans: Let's dance, dickweed.

Nolanites/Marvelites: You wanna dance? Well I wanna polka....

Harry Potter fans: Hey! If you're gonna have a fight, then don't forget the Harry Potter series with lead queen beauty, Emma Watson

Hunger Games Fans: You dirtbags have been finished for over two years...

HP fans: Oh yeah? Well you're about to be in....dead place!

NOT SO FAST YOU INGRATES! *Here come the LOTR fans* LOTR fans are taking a break from its annual extended edition viewings to kick some ass. No edits....NO MERCY

AY-YAI-YAI-YAI-YAH. Como-estan, bitches. Star Wars fans are here. Tonight's top story....the sewers run red....with Katniss' blood! Hyah! Hyah!

Now before we do this....let's establish some rules first. No posting of Baumer's buttocks picture

'Of course.'

And THAT'S IT! NOW LET'S DO THIS!

And the fight will be pretty much like this

Heck, I was more engaged by STID than CF.(Well, not entirely, but it's closer than you'd think!)

I rate both around the same. STID is more enjoyable and has better acting all around (and Giacchino's Harrison theme is his best work for either of the ST outings), but goddamn I get so annoyed by how much it apes Wrath of Khan instead of telling its own unique Khan story.

And that fucking cheating scene with Future Spock infodumping

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

I never thought I'd be posting on behalf of The Hunger Games fans over LOTR (despite it being my favorite trilogy, yeah they're better than the Godfather because the third one sucked), but given that Desolation Smaug isn't going to be good as Catching Fire was, I have picked my side.

Maybe we're being too quick to judge DoS since we haven't even seen it, but I'm inclined to agree.