lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

As of 5:21p.m. eastern timeCatching Fire - 4 Sellouts in Austin, TXFrozen - 14 Sellouts in Austin, TX

As of 5:48p.m. eastern timeCatching Fire - 0 Sellouts in Austin, TXFrozen - 7 Sellouts in Austin, TX

Edited by B J
  • Like 2

As of 5:25p.m. eastern timeCatching Fire - 4 Sellouts in Fort Worth, TXFrozen - 17 Sellouts in Fort Worth, TX

As of 5:25p.m. eastern timeCatching Fire - 4 Sellouts in Fort Worth, TXFrozen - 11 Sellouts in Fort Worth, TX

great holds for both in Forth Worth

• Like 2

I should probably add Larry David's HBO film Clear History to my list. That was funny, and it was filmed locally.

Are you gonna catch up with this years releases or just move on to 2014? Edited by Jack Nevada

As of 5:29p.m. eastern timeCatching Fire - 1 Sellouts in Detroit, MIFrozen - 4 Sellouts in Detroit, MI

As of 6:01p.m. eastern timeCatching Fire - 2 Sellouts in Detroit, MIFrozen - 4 Sellouts in Detroit, MI

• Like 1

I'm gonna try to catch up. At least with the awards contenders plus whatever is on Netflix. I know MOS is on there :lol:

I dont know how much you're into indie stuff but I can make a list of Netflix recommendations sometime in December.

New Nikki quote "very likely a record":@NikkiFinke: Very likely a record $300M total movie-going weekend for the five-day Thanksgiving Holiday. Would beat last year's $291M.

Doesn't have as good of a ring to it as Queen Nikki's last quote.

My favorite scene of the year was the opening scene in The Way Way Back OrrrrrOptimus prime dragging a fucking submarine through Hong Kong and smacking Godzilla in the face with it.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1