lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

Despicable Me 2 still has a remarkably high PTA. Has it ever dipped below $1,000? Fantastic hold for Gravity after losing almost half it's theaters. CF I really hope you can find an extra 3m over the weekend somehow. Great for Frozan as well. Awesome weekend if not for Walker's death. I'm still bummed about that :(

Escape Plan is solid, three-and-a-half-stars, "nothing better to do on a Sunday evening" fun. Much better than The Last Stand even though it got worse reviews.

Its playing at the $2 dollar theater next to my house, I was gonna go but I ended up watching Nick of Time on DVD instead. You just convinced me to go though. 

Saw CF for a second time. I love it. It held really well. The District 11 scene made me cry a tiny bit, and surprisingly, it didn't happen during the salute or the look on the mother's face, but when Katniss was screaming for the man to be let go. 

And one scene that touched me...the Katniss/Peeta conversation on the beach. I honestly thought that scene was really well done. 

• Like 2

Its playing at the $2 dollar theater next to my house, I was gonna go but I ended up watching Nick of Time on DVD instead. You just convinced me to go though. 

If its 2 dollars then shit, go for it. 

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

Saw CF for a second time. I love it. It held really well. The District 11 scene made me cry a tiny bit, and surprisingly, it didn't happen during the salute or the look on the mother's face, but when Katniss was screaming for the man to be let go. And one scene that touched me...the Katniss/Peeta conversation on the beach. I honestly thought that scene was really well done.

I know most of us have seen the movie, but for those that haven't can you please spoiler tag those?