Shawn Robbins

Wednesday #s: Catching Fire ($3,017,817)

For real, how is that possible? I guess it's in twelve theaters and some (most) of them were empty all day? That's a Zyzzyx Road kind of number.

Was the movie any good?

I've heard that Hailee Steinfeld is incredibly nice, normal and polite in person, so I hope she becomes a big star.

Was the movie any good?

I've heard that Hailee Steinfeld is incredibly nice, normal and polite in person, so I hope she becomes a big star.

Never saw it, the reviews were rather meh, the advertising/hype was minimal and another straight R&J remake just seemed unnecessary.

She was also in Ender's Game, though that's not quite on her shoulders in the same way. I do hope the commercial/critical success of True Grit won't prove to be a fluke for her.

If it follows it exactly, then around $428.6 million. But... CF will lose IMAX next week (GOF didn't play in that format).

"In addition, the Company noted that Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The IMAX Experience has grossed more than $20 million, becoming the first digitally re-mastered 2D IMAX release to reach this mileston"

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=118725&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=853877&highlight=

;)

• Like 1