Shawn Robbins

Wednesday #s: Catching Fire ($3,017,817)

NBC

Carrie Underwood is hilariously miscast 

She can sing though I don't know how those songs sound with a country twang. I have never heard of this. I see Steven Moyer. :wub:

Edited by ECSTASY

She can sing though I don't know how those songs sound with a country twang. I have never heard of this. I see Steven Moyer. :wub:

I only heard lonely goatherd from youtube and the production sounded kinda cheap.. will try to catch the show as a whole soon.

If it stays flat on Thursday then it will probably finish in the vicinity of $30 million. I don't see how $40 million can happen as +200% Friday and 100% Saturday will lead to around $37 million and I don't think it is getting that kind of weekend jumps.

Even if Frozen got a 300% Friday increase and Catching Fire got a 200% increase they wouldn't have a chance at $40 million.

That is just horribly highlariously uneducated predicting.

:lol:

• Like 3

Was the movie any good?

I've heard that Hailee Steinfeld is incredibly nice, normal and polite in person, so I hope she becomes a big star.

the  movie wasnt that bad at all 

The OST is my fav OST of the year  :wub:  :wub:

great # for Philomena!!! So lovely tat its doing great both DOM & in the UK (passed 10mil pounds yesterday)!

@ERCboxoffice

FROZEN and CATCHING FIRE both look to be headed towards $40M--who takes the box office crown this weekend?

12/5/13, 1:01 PM

:blink:  I swear, how are these people taken seriously?

ERC is one of my faves to folllow on Twitter, but that tweet...WTF?

• Like 2