#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

In India, before EVERY SINGLE MOVIE, they play the 2 PSAs below. 

So you are good and depressed before the movie ever begins.

Damn. At least they're advertising truth though. I remember at the elementary school I went to we got bombarded nearly every year with vids of those people who have the tracheotomies and robotic voices from smoking too much. They pretty much seared those images into us.

Yes, it was like my last gift to him. I don't really want to keep going over this but yeah, love the FUCK out of the people that truly matters to you, folks. You never know when it's gonna be the last time. 

That is a great gift to him and a great motto to live by.

• Like 8

Thanks all for the concern and sorry to hear about your dad, iJack.

I don't have any immediate plans to quit though, sorry. If it's any consolation I am not a heavy smoker at all. A couple packs a week. I think those people in those videos are pack a day smokers or more, for decades of their life.

Nope. Not sarcasm.

I'm sorry, i gotta call bull. TDK, and BB and TDKR to a lesser extent and MOS to an even lesser extent are the praised DC films. Everything Marvel here is loved by the masses. Alot of people didnt like IM3 because of Trevor but we still adopted him in. Ive seen it the 2 years this site has been up and back on BOM. There is no way Hunger Games, DC, Harry Potter, Pixar, anything passes Marvel in popularity here. Just no way, especially after Avengers. I've seen a lot of love, a lot of hate, a lot of bias, but Marvel always emerges. Not a big deal, I got into this franchise discussion late, but its true.

Edited by Jandrew

Quitting is a bitch. You'll feel really good for like a week and the moment you get even a little stressed you'll smoke a whole pack, lol. Doesn't matter if you're on the patch, gum, whatever. But if you're serious about quitting just stick with it. I "quit" about two years ago when I graduated and the first year was a struggle, but I'm finally at a point where I don't even miss em

• Like 4

I'm sorry, i gotta call bull. TDK, and BB and TDKR to a lesser extent and MOS to an even lesser extent are the praised DC films. Everything Marvel here is loved by the masses. Alot of people didnt like IM3 because of Trevor but we still adopted him in. Ive seen it the 2 years this site has been up and back on BOM. There is no way Hunger Games, DC, Harry Potter, Pixar, anything passes Marvel in popularity here. Just no way, especially after Avengers. I've seen a lot of love, a lot of hate, a lot of bias, but Marvel always emerges. Not a big deal, I got into this franchise discussion late, but its true.

generally or just on this forum?

Edited by Killimano3

Quitting is a bitch. You'll feel really good for like a week and the moment you get even a little stressed you'll smoke a whole pack, lol. Doesn't matter if you're on the patch, gum, whatever. But if you're serious about quitting just stick with it. I "quit" about two years ago when I graduated and the first year was a struggle, but I'm finally at a point where I don't even miss em

Congrats on quieting. 

• Like 1

The trick is truly wanting from your guts to stop, I guess. I stopped and never looked back. 

I'm sorry, i gotta call bull. TDK, and BB and TDKR to a lesser extent and MOS to an even lesser extent are the praised DC films. Everything Marvel here is loved by the masses. Alot of people didnt like IM3 because of Trevor but we still adopted him in. Ive seen it the 2 years this site has been up and back on BOM.

I have to disagree. You'd think that because people all praise TA. However, when I praise IM2, I look around and there aren't many posters that are with me. I read random threads where IM2 gets hated on when it wasn't even being discussed.

If you wanna see some Marvel hatred, bring up Iron Man 2. Me and a handful of people will be defending it. The rest will either be bashing it or will stay out of it.

ikki Finke ‏@NikkiFinke 10mFRIDAY Box Office: #3 Relativity 'Out Of The Furnace' - 'C+' Cinemascore won't help $1.9M-$2.1M opening for $5.2M-$5.8M wkd. Budget $22M.

Nikki Finke ‏@NikkiFinke 3mFRIDAY Box Office: #2 Disney 'Frozen' $6.2M-$7M starts its 3rd weekend for $26M-$30M in wide release. Cume could be $128.5M-$131M.