DAR

Disney now has full rights to Indiana Jones

Wow!  So here we go.  Can they get Harrison back in the saddle before he's too old?

Welll Said Baumer man....We need Harrison Ford to suit up.. Now that Lucas films got Disney money..Lets get this thing rolling.. Even if Speilberg isnt directing...Harrison is still fitt and we need to get 2-3 movies or more out of the man...Im still not wanting another actor to take over Baum..But I guess its inevitable....With disney wanting to have the franchise going forever with SWS lol

I'll say whatever issues people may have had with the last film, Ford wasn't one of them.

No way.  He kicked serious ass in that film. He was just let down by a weak supporting cast and mediocre script. Still, I don't think the nuked fridge, Shia swinging with the monkeys or "the space between spaces" ruined the film, by any means.

• Like 5

Well, maybe they could get Shia LeBeouf to replace Ford after he retires! Wouldn't that be great, guys? G-Guys?

Note: That was entirely for the sake of comedy. Anyone who seriously suggests Shia LeBeouf should take over will be severely ostracised by me.

I'm perhaps the biggest Indiana Jones fan here and I'm thrilled with this and this might come as a shock but I personally have no problem with them doing one more Indy movie with Ford and then either recasting him or even going in some other direction.  It would be awfully strange seeing Jones played by someone other than Ford but he simply can't go on for much longer.  Bond can do it so can Indy imo.

• Like 5

I forgot which poster created the thread, but I do remember someone mentioning it. Props if that was you b/c that was a great call.

Yeah it was me, I figured they would though, they weren't going to buy out Lucas just to let Paramount keep the rights to Jones, it's Disney, they want every safe franchise they can muster.

• Like 1