Punishment

Weekend Actuals 12/6-12/8 Frz $31.6m CF $26.2M

I fully expect gifts from Sam, Tele, and E.

You have a choice between Joss Whedon life-size cutout, the awesome Trevor action figure, and Avengers toy set. Your move.

• Like 5

Send Ed the super-deluxe edition of IM3. More than anything, he needs the gift of sleep, and that'll help. :lol:

I been trying to buy IM3 on 3D. They seriously won't put it on sale. Not even on Black Friday. 

37.99...wtf?

I been trying to buy IM3 on 3D. They seriously won't put it on sale. Not even on Black Friday. 

37.99...wtf?

Disney is really bad on their home video prices. The first Thor movie (originally released by Paramount) was recently re-released by Disney and they're charging $29.99 on Amazon for the 2D Blu-ray. Insane. I like that movie, but there is no way it's better than the countless good movies on Blu-ray you can find for $10-15.

Disney is really bad on their home video prices. The first Thor movie (originally released by Paramount) was recently re-released by Disney and they're charging $29.99 on Amazon for the 2D Blu-ray. Insane. I like that movie, but there is no way it's better than the countless good movies on Blu-ray you can find for $10-15.

Greedy bastards.

I remembered getting a very good deal on Avengers combo pack on Amazon though.

No, that's for Sam. I was gonna send her 1 of those.  :lol:

Ooh, really? I thought you want one of those.

Then I want the 2nd one. Though I already have BB, TDK, and Inception Bluray.

Edited by Sam

Greedy bastards.

I remembered getting a very good deal on Avengers combo pack on Amazon though.

It seems the price on Thor is being manipulated. Same goes for the Cap America re-release from the same month (9/2013). I'm hoping when Thor 2 comes out, they will have some kind of discount combo pack with both movies so I can get the first one for a reasonable price. Definitely not going to pay $30 for it though. It is on Netflix streaming, so you'd have to be an idiot to shell out that kind of money when you can just stream it.

• Like 1