Punishment

Weekend Actuals 12/6-12/8 Frz $31.6m CF $26.2M

It seems the price on Thor is being manipulated. Same goes for the Cap America re-release from the same month (9/2013). I'm hoping when Thor 2 comes out, they will have some kind of discount combo pack with both movies so I can get the first one for a reasonable price. Definitely not going to pay $30 for it though. It is on Netflix streaming, so you'd have to be an idiot to shell out that kind of money when you can just stream it.

Yup, definitely. 

Good thing I already bought both for good prices back then.

Should have waited 2 weeks, they'll be half off. That and you'll have to come back for Fast 6 also.

Fast 6 is released tomorrow. I'm going to get that and Despicable Me 2 tomorrow.

I rarely buy Blu-rays anymore. Only ones I plan on getting of this years movies are Fast 6 and Gravity. Everything else I can wait for Netflix, HBO, and Redbox. Its just crazy that I anticipate these movies for 1-3 years then once i see it im not anticipating seeing it again. I was stoked for IM3 but after I saw it even though I liked it I've only seen it once on Redbox and my Skyfall and TA blurays from last year I barely watch, if ever.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2