Punishment

Weekend Actuals 12/6-12/8 Frz $31.6m CF $26.2M

"Later on, Disney would sell ownership of the Power Rangers to Haim Saban".

You don't acknowledge that Haim Saban was the original owner of power rangers.

Apologies, but I just like pointing things like that out.

Saban was the original owner. However, he sold part of that ownership to Fox when he sold part of Saban Entertainment to Fox. Saban Entertainment was sold to Disney along with the Fox Family Channel. So Disney didn't sell the Power Rangers back to Saban Entertainment because that company no longer existed.

Disney actually sold the Power Rangers to Haim Saban's new company. But, rather than saying all of that, it was easier to say that Disney sold the Power Rangers to Haim Saban.

• Like 1

I am the Santa Architect. I created the Christmatrix. I've been waiting for you, Ralphie. You have many requests for gifts, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably a ten year old child. Ergo, some of my actual gifts you will like, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first request for a Red Ryder BB Gun may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant, since you'll shoot your eye out.

Which makes me think the Architect scene would've been a lot better if Neo had been kicked down a slide at the end of it.

• Like 3

Saban was the original owner. However, he sold part of that ownership to Fox when he sold part of Saban Entertainment to Fox. Saban Entertainment was sold to Disney along with the Fox Family Channel. So Disney didn't sell the Power Rangers back to Saban Entertainment because that company no longer existed.

Disney actually sold the Power Rangers to Haim Saban's new company. But, rather than saying all of that, it was easier to say that Disney sold the Power Rangers to Haim Saban.

Fair enough.