CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

I agree quite a bit with what you're saying. It's just fun to laugh at Romo because he often perpetuates the scrutiny given to him. I feel bad, but I do feel he is talented as well. But I think clearly he has some psychological demons on the field that he may never overcome, especially with the institution that Jerry Jones has set up

Having said that, I don't want to go further in derailing the thread.

I'm not even going to blame Romo for loss as Garrett had a brain fart in the 2nd half. Murray was gashing GB and somehow he thought it was better to throw the ball. He needs to be fired but I dislike Cowboys so Jones can keep him as long as possible.  :D

I know this stuff is nostalgic to you Americans, but boy are these Rankin/Bass things poorly animated. Sure, its cute but still.

As far as 60s tv animation goes, they're pretty much par for the course. Only Disney and Warners knew how to animate correctly back then.

Though I do find their version of The Hobbit unwatchable. Bilbo is just UUUUUgly

Edited by tribefan695

I'm not even going to blame Romo for loss as Garrett had a brain fart in the 2nd half. Murray was gashing GB and somehow he thought it was better to throw the ball. He needs to be fired but I dislike Cowboys so Jones can keep him as long as possible.  :D

Heck...Jones should be well-liked by people who don't like the Cowboys (i.e. every NFL fan who isn't a Cowboys fan).   You really think he'll hire a good coach?   Who would work for that guy?   To paraphrase Groucho Marx, any coach who would work for Jerry Jones is one you don't want.

So they brought back Brian Griffin by means of plot convenience.

I mean, you didn't really think we'd kill off Brian, did you? Jesus, we'd have to be fucking high.

That's kinda funny...

Edited by Harpospoke

TITE is okay with 6.9, doesn't deserve some of the love it gets honestly. I was bored with it many times.

The world's end>>> TITE :ph34r:

a december month without harry potter and lord of the rings on loop is unheard of since these movies came out 

i don't mind the dubbing in french for lord of the rings ,i find french lends itself well to the serious historical tone of the films , although i do laugh at the names frodo baggins is frodon sacquet , i just go with the flow , one thing i'll never watch in french is american comedies everything gets lost in translation 

yep lego is flawless , i was fangirling during his fight scenes he's just so graceful   :wub: 

I watched the trailer in  French & fucking LOVED it!!!

Elves must speak french imo! I need to watch the whole movie in french

frodon sacquet LOLLL :D   

Thanks for the info RTH

encouraging :wub:

+Agree E 

The holiday boost will be interesting to see. I have high hopes

Edited by Leyla