CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

22,000 bots on the wall...

22,000 bots....

Ban one bot, have a good LOL

21,999 bots on the wall...

On the members page there's only 97 pages of 20 each, so 1940 members.  That means over 90% of those accounts created are bots  :blink: Why is this place so popular with bots?

Are you guys manually deleting them?  If so that's an incredible job!

Posted Image

• Like 1

interesting enough-frontloadedness has basically been the same in the past 10 years.Yes it has gotten worse, but the gap between how much different is not the same as 1993 to 2003.

BTW-I have brought up the user count too many times :lol:

Age old rule. Make a movie that disappoints, the folks won't show up for the next one. Simple as that, and they were smart enough to smell a cynical cash-grab like this. And before anyone whines about "hating," I love the LOTR trilogy and actually liked Desolation of Smaug. But it deserves this reception.

• Like 3

Pryor is a legend and some of his greatest clips are on youtube so he isn't as unknown as you're making him out to be.  ;)  :D

I didn't say he was unknown. I said I bet a lot of these guys don't know who he is. He's definitely a legend.

• Like 1

I enjoyed this more than the first. The spider attack, barrel escape, Laketown, and the awesome Smaug. Gorgeous.

Let me add one more, that Gandalf and Necromancer fight. Reminded me of the Voldemort and Dumblebee, I mean Bumbledore fight in HP: OOTP. Visually stunning.